SAMPE has re-invented the Technical Committees by transforming them into internet Technical Communities on LinkedIn. The purpose of these Technical Communities is to:
- Allow posting of technical discussions and news in specific areas of Materials and Process Engineering
- Promote technical interchange in specific areas of Materials and Process engineering
- Serve as a knowledge-based on-line forum with instant access to industry experts
- Allow SAMPE’s technical leaders serve the technical community, and to find authors for SAMPE conferences
In addition to the new general SAMPE LinkedIn group for all things M&P, there are LinkedIn Technical and Chapter Community groups. If you see a need for a new Technical Community, post your suggestion on the main SAMPE group site and we will investigate adding it.
To join the SAMPE group or any of the Technical Communities:
- Join LinkedIn (You probably already have.)
- On your professional page, select “Groups” from your navigation menu on the left.
- Select the “Groups Directory” tab and search under Keyword “SAMPE”.
- Or, skip steps after “Join LinkedIn” and go to this link.
Then simply go to any SAMPE group to join. Once you have joined a group, jump into an existing discussion string or start your own. Please also consider joining the International SAMPE LinkedIn Groups listed below.
Click here for links and contact names to SAMPE LinkedIn Groups
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS: SAMPE is an International society with members from all over the world. When posting discussions it is your responsibility to be mindful of any restrictions your country may have on information exchange. Please review SAMPE’s LinkedIn General Policy below.