SAMPE-USC STUDENT CHAPTER and the MC GILL COMPOSITES CENTER PRESENTATION AND TOUR
● Learn the latest state of the art research on prepreg laminate processing
● See visual and monitoring techniques for bonded sandwich panels
● Observe ongoing research in the MC Gill Composites Center
● Have complementary pizza dinner and soft drinks
● Nominal parking fee – You can eat more free pizza than the parking costs
University of Southern California
Grace Ford Salvatori Hall, Room 101 (GFS-101).
900 W. 36th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90089
Please use the Downey Way Entrance (formerly Entrance 6) and park in the Downey Way Structure (formerly Parking Structure A/PSA)
DATE & TIME:
5:30 – 6:00 pm: Arrival, pizza dinner, and social time
6:00 – 7:10 pm: Presentation from USC Composites Center
7:15 – 8:00 pm: Lab tour and poster presentation
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seat.