The Future Composite Footprint
SAMPE Europe seeks high-quality technical papers that focus on
Challenging Applications in Composites encompassing advanced
composite materials, their processes, research and development for the
SAMPE Europe 2020 Conference in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
The conference program also will include:
• 35th SAMPE Europe Student Seminar;
• Tutorial Program on Thermoplastics and Automation;
• Plant visits to companies and institutes like Fokker, DTC, and NLR;
• Exhibition of sponsors and Table Tops;
• Dutch Composite Fieldlabs Pavilion;
• Composite Research and Education Institutes.
Should You Submit an Abstract?
Industry and business experts, academics, graduate students, researchers,
engineers, chemists, start-ups and SME’s are encouraged to submit an abstract.
Technical papers typically focus on research, development and innovative
applications in advanced materials and processes. Click here to submit an
abstract, and to view the complete suggested list of research topics.
To take advantage of this opportunity, submit a 100-200 word abstract the
earlier the better. Upon acceptance of your abstract, a Technical Paper is due by
May 01, 2020.
You now can easily submit your abstract here
Download the flyer for all information