What: Graphene Leadership Summit
Tuesday, November 10-12, 2020
Location: Virtual Event
Time: 7:00 am Pacific Standard Time (PST) / 16:00 Central European Time (CET)
Pre-summit Tutorial on Thursday, November 5, 2020:
Graphene Tutorial: From the Lab to the Marketplace - presented by Steve Rodgers, EmergenTek
7:00 am Pacific Standard Time (PST) / 16:00 Central European Time (CET)
In 2014, the New Yorker asked the question, “Graphene may be the most remarkable substance ever discovered. But what’s it for?" While the folks at SAMPE were delighted to see graphene become popular enough with the mainstream public to merit space
in such an important periodical, that question still lingers, even amongst the most contemporary material and process engineering circles of our day. Join SAMPE’s select group of world-renowned experts for a lively three-day summit and a free pre-summit
tutorial where we’ll tackle the question, ‘what’s it for’ and many more:
- What is real and what is just hype?
- How immediate is the marketplace?
- How can it impact my business?
- Is it prohibitively expensive?
- How do I make sound business decisions?
- Is it dangerous or are there processing concerns?
Who Should Attend
Whether you are in Corporate Management, Engineering, R&D, Manufacturing Supervision, or a Processing Technician, if you’ve ever even thought about graphene, this summit is for you. Whatever your role, SAMPE is the society famous for bringing
together academia and industry that result in real-world solutions. Join us for programming and networking.
SAMPE has speakers confirmed that are world-renowned experts in the areas of graphene research, processing and commercialization into a variety of applications:
- Dr. Zina Cinker – Managing Partner at C6 and Former Executive Director of the National Graphene Association.
- Dr. Bronwyn Fox – Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research and Enterprise), Swinburne University of Technology, Australia.
- Dr. James Baker – CEO of Graphene@Manchester, University of Manchester, UK
- Dexter Johnson – Contributing Editor and Analyst, The Graphene Council
- Ray Gibbs – Commercialisation Director of the Graphene Engineering Innovation Center (GEIC) at University of Manchester, Chairman of planarTECH
- Rob Whieldon – Director of Nixene Publishing, LTD
- Dr. Denis Koltsov – Director and Consultant in Nanotechnology at BREC Solutions Limited and Chair of ISO TC229 (Nanotechnologies)
- Dr. Andrew Pollard – Principal Research Scientist and Science Area Leader at National Physical Laboratory (NPL), UK
- Dr. Matthew Dahm – Research Industrial Hygienist at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention/NIOSH
- Dr. Buddhika Jayasena – Research Engineer, Process and Design Engineer, Experienced Project Manager, Director at Fablanka Foundation
- Jason Poulos – Intellectual Property Attorney at Ryan, Mason & Lewis, LLPW
- Kevin Weir – Director of Business Development, General Graphene
- Dr. Adrian Potts – CEO, Applied Graphene Materials
Registration rate: $600 USD. Sign up by October 5, 2020 and get a free one-year professional SAMPE membership. Register for the Graphene Leadership Summit today. Your summit registration includes a free registration to the pre-summit tutorial held on November 5, 2020.
Download PDF Flyer
View the Program Schedule
View Tutorial Schedule
Thank you to our Industry Partners