SAMPE Young Professionals Emerging Leadership Awards
Thursday, May 31, 2018
SAMPE Young Professional Emerging Leadership Awards
The SAMPE North America Young Professionals Emerging Leadership Award recognizes the achievements of select Young Professionals (who have graduated from university and are also under the age of 35) by sending application finalists to the SAMPE North America technical conference and exhibition to network with peers and industry professionals, and to increase their understanding of the materials and process community.
Finalists were recognized during the SAMPE 2018 Awards Luncheon, during which Ashley Tracey, an engineering with the Boeing Company, was announced as the Young Professional of the Year.
- Andrew C. Becnel, Ph.D., Professional Faculty, Department of Aerospace Engineering, University of Maryland
- Rodrigo Cesar Berardine, Strategic Business Development Manager Latin America, Owens Corning
- John J. Gangloff Jr., Ph.D., Senior Research Engineer, Advanced Materials, United Technologies Research Center
- Ayou Hao, Ph.D., Research Faculty, Florida State University
- John Misasi, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Western Washington University
- Ian Swentek, Ph.D., PEng, Applications Development Engineer, Hexion
- Ashley Tracey, Ph.D., Engineer, The Boeing Company [Young Professional of the Year]