New Executive Cabinet Announced for SAMPE North America
Tuesday, July 3, 2018
Posted by: Janie Drake
Leading SAMPE North America for the 2018-2019 term is a group of seven elected SAMPE members, serving as officers of the SAMPE North America Executive Cabinet.
SAMPE North America Executive Cabinet
- North America President - Karin Anderson, Structures Analyst, The Boeing Company
- Executive Vice President - John D. Russell, D.Sc., Technical Director, Air Force Research Laboratory
- Vice President - Tim Shaughnessy, President & CEO, Rapid Cure Technologies, Inc.
- Treasurer - Scott Stephenson, Conference Director, CompositesWorld
- Secretary - Jerome Berg, Staff Engineer, Northrup Grumman Innovation Systems
- Parliamentarian - Sarah B. Cox, Materials Engineer, NASA
- Immediate Past President - Ben Dietsch, President Nona Composites, LLC
SAMPE’s North America Executive Cabinet and its Board of Directors will next meet at CAMX – The Composites and Advanced Materials Expo on October 15 in Dallas, Texas.