New Executive Cabinet Announced for SAMPE North America
Friday, June 30, 2017
Posted by: Janie Drake
June 30, 2017 – Diamond Bar, CA – Leading SAMPE North America for the 2017-2018 term is a group of seven elected SAMPE members, serving as officers of the SAMPE North America Executive Cabinet.
SAMPE North America Executive Cabinet
· North America President - Ben Dietsch, President, Nona Composites LLC
· Executive Vice President - Karin Anderson, Senior Structural Engineer, The Boeing Company
· Vice President - John D. Russell, D.Sc., Technical Director, Air Force Research Laboratory
· Treasurer - Tim Shaughnessy, President & CEO, Rapid Cure Technologies, Inc.
· Secretary - Jerome Berg, Staff Engineer, Orbital ATK, Flight Systems Group
· Parliamentarian – Scott Stephenson, Conference Director, CompositesWorld
· Immediate Past President - Rick Willardson, Sr. Principal Mechanical Engineer, Raytheon Space & Airborne Systems
SAMPE’s North America Executive Cabinet and its Board of Directors will next meet at CAMX – The Composites and Advanced Materials Expo on September 11 in Orlando, Florida.