BasTech- Additive Manufacturing Tour
Your visit will include a guided tour through BasTech’s manufacturing operations. Examples of various 3D printers and software will be provided and Additive Manufacturing experts will be available to answer your questions.
TOPICS THROUGHOUT TOUR
● Design for Additive Manufacturing
● Reverse Engineering/Scanning
● Low Volume Production
● Additive Manufacturing: Tooling and Fixtures, Investment Casting, Mold and Pattern Making
● Rapid Prototyping
EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE
● 3D Printers: Stereolithoraphy (SLA), Direct Metal Printing (DMP), MultiJet (MJP) - Plastics, Wax, Multi-Material, Plastic Extrusion
● 3D Scanners
● Design and Inspection Software: Solidworks, Geomagic, 3DXpert
Register for the SAMPE Additive Manufacturing Workshop
More info about the Additive Manufacturing Workshop
About BasTech: BasTech is an Additive Manufacturing Contract Manufacturer and Value Added Reseller of Leading 3D Printing Equipment and Design Software. For Over Two Decades, BasTech has been Producing Complex Components Using Additive & Conventional Manufacturing Methods for the Aerospace and Defense Markets. The Company offers 3D Printers, Scanners, and Design and Inspection Software.