The purpose of SAMPE Chapter Relations is to develop and recognize chapters as integral components of SAMPE. We encourage discussion, activities and programs that support the mutual interests of SAMPE and the chapters. The committee serves to advise when requested on proposals and actions of other SAMPE actions that may affect chapters. Chapter Relations provides a forum for chapters to share ideas and concerns of common interest and identify common needs and goals. Furthermore, the Chapter Relations communicates these chapter needs and goals to SAMPE and SAMPE goals, programs and priorities to the chapters. Chapter Relations works to encourage and maintain a cooperative and supportive relationship among SAMPE and the chapters.
Chapter Support Services
- Chapter Elections – Create free ballots using www.BallotBin.com. Alternatively, SAMPE will create a Hightail.com poll for chapters needing assistance conducting elections.
- Need to Meet? – SAMPE will provide use of its conference calling services for chapter business based on availability.
- Chapter Roster – Chapter rosters are available On Demand for any approved chapter administrator. However, you can request a chapter roster at any time. Contact Jodie@sampe.org for details.
Supporting a Spring Conference
The Future Conferences and Events Committee oversees the selection of host chapters for the SAMPE Spring Conference. A letter of intent, followed by a proposal, must be submitted by the specified deadlines for consideration. Samples for letters of intent and proposals are available at the bottom of this page. Send letters to Jodie@sampe.org or to the chair of the Future Conference and Events Committee.
- Letter of Intent - Due March 31, 2019
- Proposal - Due April 15, 2019
- Letter of Intent - Due March 31, 2020
- Proposal - Due April 15, 2020