Focus and Scope
- Publishes papers in all aspects of advanced materials and process engineering
- Promotes major SAMPE international conferences and exhibitions (SAMPE Asia, SAMPE China, SAMPE Europe, SAMPE Japan, and SAMPE North America)
- Provides information on SAMPE chapters and their technical meetings
- Publishes messages from the President and Technical Director on subjects of topical interest to its members
- The SAMPE Journal is published seven times a year. The 7th publication is the official Industry Resource Guide / SAMPE Member Directory.
SAMPE welcomes submission of original papers discussing advanced materials and process subject-matter consistent with the specific Editorial Calendar of that issue. At the discretion of the editor, papers presented at SAMPE-approved conferences may be replicated in the SAMPE Journal. Technical papers, while of reasonable rigor, generally discourage in-depth theoretical developments, chemical developments (chemical equations) and mathematical derivations. Technology reviews which include extensive technical references and development are discouraged due to the length required to appropriately cover a given technology subject adequately.
Papers submitted must be between 8-12 pages in length. Format guidelines:
- Artwork and photographs must be of high quality CMYK,TIF, EPS, or JPEG format with 350 dpi minimum resolution and should be attached separately
- Papers should be in Microsoft Word format, single space
- Times New Roman font style, font size 11
- Margins of 1-inch (2.54 cm) on each border are required
- Final formatting will be performed to fit publishing requirements
- Meet additional instructions as found on the SAMPE Web Site for “SAMPE Journal Author Instructions”.
No Fee Policy
There is no fee to have a paper published in the SAMPE Journal. All articles are subject to editing.
Conference and Exhibition Papers
Information on Conferences and Exhibitions – Pre-Show Articles are limited to one page in length and will be printed on a space-available basis. Articles must include contact information for the event organizer and a website from which additional, detailed information about the event may be obtained.
Information on Conferences and Exhibitions – Post-Show
Articles are limited to two pages in length and will be printed on a space-available basis. Content shall include relevant information such as key presentations or conference themes, depth of exhibitions, new or innovative technologies or research presented at the conference, and sponsor recognition.
The SAMPE Journal welcomes paid advertising.